Click For CBU Numbering Information
- 12 incoming mail compartments 12" wide x 3" tall x 17" deep
- 1 outgoing mail compartment 12 7/8" Wide x 3" Tall x 16 3/4" Deep
- Parcel locker #1 12" Wide x 10" Tall x 17" Deep
- All locks with 3 keys for each lock
- All installation hardware included
- Completely assembled and ready for installation
- Easy front-load access
- Doors numbered 1 through 12
- Large compartments accept large envelopes without folding
- Parcel locker provides an easy way to receive large packages
Auth Florence CBU's are the highest quality outdoor centralized mail delivery unit available. As the ONLY supplier of C.B.U's to the United States Postal Service, Auth-Florence is proud to offer its customers the same security and reliability the U.S. Postal Service depnds on day in and day out. Designed to meet or exceed newest USPS standards. The cabinet is robotically welded with a full formed top and drip rail. Rugged, weatherproof powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism. Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum.
HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY
Customer and parcel dorrs are constructed with reinforced corners and 360° wrap around hinges. Master loading doors are designed to prevent prying with overlocking overlap seams. Solid aluminum mail slot frame, similar to High Security C.B.U. design, protects adjacent customer and collection compartments. New USPS-1172 910 lock with high security 3/16" hook cam. All locks are 5-pin cam with spring loaded dust covers. Patented Captive Lock Mechanism.
EASE OF USE
Master door gates are hinged on the outer corners of the cluster box for easy access to all mail slots for mail carriers. Quick release door-lock latch. All cluster box units are approved by the U.S. Postal Service and each unit has at least one parcel locker equipped with a master arrow lock and 910 lock. Each unit has a compartment for outgoing mail collection. Master arror locks provided by U.S.P.S.
PARCEL LOCKER INCLUDED
* Parcel Lockers - offer tenants a convenient way to receive packages on site and are fit with a two (2) key security system. When the U.S. Postal Service delivers a parcel to the locker, a parcel locker key is placed in the recepient's mailbox. Once the recepient opens the parcel locker, the key is automatically retained in the lock until it is removed with a control key.